That looks so high 😱 looks like your all havin a fun week away, hey mason I really hope ur enjoying yourself and joining in and trying everything at least once 😊 just want you to know that I am so proud of you, you going away on your own was a big deal for all of us and you've smashed it, so brilliant...me and nipper are missing you so much and can't wait til your home, its just to quite without your laugh around, oh a stick bug egg has hatched,can you believe it...yay Love you to the moon and back 🌚❤️xxxxx P. S Daddy Is going to send you a separate message.
Amazingggg!!! Brave kids!!! Mom miss you David!!! Love mom and Dad!!🎂💌😘😘
ReplyDeleteThat looks so high 😱 looks like your all havin a fun week away, hey mason I really hope ur enjoying yourself and joining in and trying everything at least once 😊 just want you to know that I am so proud of you, you going away on your own was a big deal for all of us and you've smashed it, so brilliant...me and nipper are missing you so much and can't wait til your home, its just to quite without your laugh around, oh a stick bug egg has hatched,can you believe it...yay
ReplyDeleteLove you to the moon and back 🌚❤️xxxxx
P. S Daddy Is going to send you a separate message.
Masons dad has emailed his message through xx
ReplyDelete